Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2020

PET DAY

 Hello blogger last week it was pet day I love the animal and dog's and cat's but there was one cat and on that day we decorated cupcakes here are some photos  I was allowed to bring soft toys so I bringed my big stuffed bear to pet day I love the animals they were all nice to me but my brother was not so lucky he was bit by a cat and that is me and my friend casey but his nick name is cj but you can say casey and there was a hotdog thing happening and if you go in a jeep you can get a hat and tattoos and you do not pay to go in the jeep and no it is not permanent tattoos but will you like to come? well you can come next year bye


hi and pleaz can you comint and hope you have a good day I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post