Pages

Wednesday 11 November 2020

my comic on pixton

 Hello blogger on Tuesday I made a comic and I think that I did a good job. It was fun and I made a little comic for you to see and it's a comic to show you what to do. You can make cool comics and before you do. You make a avatar and for my class. My Teacher made an avatar and she was the Teacher in pixton. Then we made a class photo in pixton that was great fun the best part is that you can change the the place where the camera. Hope you have a good time on pixton too by Renzil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post