Pages

Wednesday 4 November 2020

my farm trip

 Hello , last week on Thursday I went to my teachers farm with my class. I love the farm but I was so happy. I also live on a farm but I only have sheep. Mark and Greg and my teacher's farm has bulls . Mark and Greg help on the farm and Mark is my teacher's husband. We did bring boots because they is poop. Me and my friends ,but not my best friend, he was doing something and the group name was yin yang. me an my brother was black and Dylan Levi is white so that is why we named it yin yang Greg told me. I found a lava rock sadly I do not have a photo of the rock. we do now know how hard university is hope you have a good day. At the end of the year I will go to jelly park may be you you will see it. Soon here is some photos and throws are not cows that are bulls bye.



1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Renzil
    i like the way you are tallying me what animal is on the picture.
    you reminded me of my aunt's farm she had bulls.
    next time you could check your spelling before you post there are some words that you right docent make seance.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post