Pages

Wednesday 4 August 2021

the day I read the 5 o'clock band...

 Hello everyone today is the first blog post of this new term and month.

any ways back to the 5 o'clock band it is about a a kid named shorty and he plays a bass instrument you find out in the book he finds some very cool people and get good information on how to be a leader and he get lot and lots and at one point he get information from a cook and it was love he loved his music and he dose...

have you read the 5 o'clock band ?

if you have did you like it?

also if you have what was the best part?



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post