Pages

Friday 18 September 2020

he here hes there hes everywhere hello its hareled the graf

 Hello blogger today I soer herald the graf it was fun. We were talking about the brain did you know that the brane is the one tishu to be covered in a !!bone!! The brain is a musul and we were learning about the nevis sistem as well so that was fun because I love sines and the person who was there name was Keri that a nice name isn't it well bye hope you have a good day from Renzil and here are some pichers bye.



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora
    My name is Kyran and I am in Room 4 at St Mary’s School in Gisborne.

    I enjoy the part when you sure Harold the giraffe
    I remember seeing Harold the giraffe when I was a little kid.
    Did you think about sharing a link that teachers people about the brain.?

    Please visit my blog here

    From Kyran

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post