Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

the fractions of maths

Hi a few days ago I did this work and I found it challenging. Because you can not write well you are watching a video on a slide so that was not that hard. But I like it because I some times read reports for reading and we have to say what it means but but but we can not what the report says. We have to say it in are own words and in the work its like the same. But I write it so it was like something I have already done. I was good at is and I am proud of my work the end

please comment if I made a mistake hope you have a good day

1 comment:

  1. Hi Renzil, Zara here.
    I love doing fractions. Next time only write one "but" not three. Did you like doing fractions? I love how you explained how to do the fractions and how you said it was challenging.
    Bye from Zara

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post