Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2020

my money slide cool to help you count money

Hi everyone how are you doing today good. That's good for you to day I will show my work for today and it is what I have to do everyday it is my maths. and there is more things but I did not need them so I made a copy of my copy. And the title is not the same on mine ok so do not. Ask me about it ok but if there is a mistake tell me and let's look at my money slide. For maths it dos show the stuff I did.  I am proud of how much money I have ti is a lot of money $22.50c but not in true cash in fake cash  but I like thinking it is true cash.
comment down blow.,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post